Business as the ‘new normal’
We will be operating our venues at reduced capacity. We would appreciate if all customers could follow our guidelines to ensure the safety of staff and customers
- As per Government Guidelines we can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests from 2 households at each table
- Please DO NOT visit any of our venues if you have a High Temperature, a New Persistent Cough or any Change or Loss to Smell or Taste
- Coming to any of our venues, please remember to bring a face covering. Should you be unable to wear a face covering due to a medical reason, please inform a team member
- When you arrive, please wait to be greeted at allocated area. This will be clearly marked on your arrival.
- Team members will ask if all guests are from the same household. Guests from separate households will be seated at the same table but will be distanced at 1 metre apart.
- Guests will be asked to wear a face covering when being seated or at any point when out of their seat, going to the toilets etc.
- When entering, please sanitise your hands using the hand sanitiser provided
- When seated please remain in your seat as much as possible. Orders, payments and all other service will be provided at the table. Please do not approach the bar area.
- We ask that all guests provide contact details to help support NHS Test & Protect. Guests will be asked to scan a QR code to provide contact details, time of entry & exit and table number. Guests can preregister on this service at https://app.virtualcheckin.io/ ahead of your visit. Your data will be stored safely for 21 days and then destroyed in line with Scottish Government Guidance
- We ask that all customers maintain the required physical distancing at all times and follow all signage for instructions
- Toilets are checked and cleaned by staff with antibacterial products a minimum of once per hour. Antibacterial cleaning products are also provided for any additional cleaning before customer use if required
- Staff will continue to wear protective face coverings for everyone’s safety
- No music will be played in our venues as per Scottish Government Guidance
- Please note that we will be working with reduced teams and reduced capacity to ensure safe social distancing. Should this have an impact on service, we do ask for your understanding at this time