Business as the ‘new normal’
We would appreciate if all customers could follow our guidelines to ensure the safety of staff and customers
- Although there is no legal requirement for social distancing, we are still maintaining a reasonable distance between our tables. We also ask that you are respectful of other guests personal space
- Please DO NOT visit any of our venues if you have a High Temperature, a New Persistent Cough or any Change or Loss to Smell or Taste
- Coming to any of our venues, please remember to bring a face covering. Should you be unable to wear a face covering due to a medical reason, please inform a team member
- When you arrive, please wait to be greeted at allocated area. This will be clearly marked on your arrival.
- Guests will be asked to wear a face covering when being seated or at any point when out of their seat, going to the toilets etc.
- When entering, please sanitise your hands using the hand sanitiser provided
- Although guests no longer need to remain seated, we are continuing to provide table service so just relax and let us do the rest
- We ask that all guests provide contact details to help support NHS Test & Protect. Guests will be asked to scan a QR code to provide contact details, time of entry & exit.
- Toilets are checked and cleaned by staff with antibacterial products a minimum of once per hour. Antibacterial cleaning products are also provided for any additional cleaning before customer use if required
- Staff will continue to wear protective face coverings for everyone’s safety
- Please note that we are still working with reduced teams and trying to maintain a safe environment. We appreciate your continued patience.